Why should I choose to sell on Urban Trend?
How can I become a seller on Urban Trend?
To become a seller on Urban Trend you just require qualitative products and the following:
- PAN Card.
- GST Certificate (Mandatory).
- Scan Copy Of Signature.
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (ID Proof, Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque).
How to sell or do business transaction on Urban Trend?
To sell your products:
- Register yourself as a seller at www.urbantrend.co.in. once you submit your seller registration form and required documents online, they will be verified by urban Trend. Once verification is over you will be contacted by Urban Trend on your contact details given by you for further procedures.
- If you get successfully registered as seller, you can List your products under specific fashion categories, by login on Urban Trend through your account. You will have your separate seller account and dashboard.
- You can check your dashboard for all your transaction details. Once an order is received, pack the product and sign it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistic partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
Can seller offer both products and services on Urban Trend?
Do I need to courier my products to Urban Trend? Who takes care of the delivery for my products?
I do not have a GST certificate, can I still register as a seller?
Who is liable to pay GST under the proposed GST regime?
Where is GST required to be paid on supply /sale of goods?
When is payment of taxes to be made by the you?
Who decides the price of the products?
What will be the charge for listing the products on Urban Trend?
Urban Trend does not charge anything for listing your products online. You only pay the commission or fees as mentioned in the contract between you and Urban Trend, for what you sell.
Who takes care of the delivery of my products?
When will I get paid?
What are the criteria for product return? In how many days can customer return the product? Who will be responsible for the returns?
Will I be charged for products returned by customer?
Delivery Shipping Charge is Rs. 125.
Return Shipping Charge is Rs. 75.
For up to 500 Grams: Rs.125+Rs.75 = Rs.200.
More than 500 Grams: Rs.200 + Rs.75 = Rs.275.
*There will be no charge for RTO.
Who will be in charge of the returned product?
Urban Trend does not acquire any products of the seller at any given point of time. Products return by the customer will directly be shipped to the seller.
When I will be charged?
Once an order is placed by any customer and it's failed to dispatch within 'Standard Delivery Time' by Seller or it's cancelled by the Seller after the Order is placed, this will lead to charge penalty on Sellers.
Penalty Charge - 7.5% of the order amount.
Is there any build-limit with listings?
There is no specific limit to listing. You can list your products once you inform our concern team about the particular product stock update.>
What is the term listing?
Listing refers to provide the necessary information like titles, fabric detail, color, brand name, image, size etc. which helps the customer to opt easily for the product.
Is there any minimum product quantity to list and sell?
There is no such policy, you can also list single product and start selling.
How do I list my products on Urban Trend?
We help you with step-by-step process of how to list your products on our Marketplace. It is very much important to place the product according to category as it will help customers find your product faster. Based on the category you choose, you'll be asked to include product details such as fabric detail, color, brand name, image, size etc. all you need to do is login through you seller account and follow the steps online.
How do I price my products?
When pricing products on Urban Trend, please account for the applicable Marketplace Fee and include a suitable margin to arrive at the Selling Price.
How do I manage orders as a seller?
We offer a secure seller dashboard where you can manage the orders and list the returns accordingly.
Who will manage the returns?
As a Marketplace we make it easy for the buyers to put a return request. Returns will be handled by the seller, urbantrend.co.in will only take the request after confirmation and then the seller will be notified about the request with details.
As a seller, why I required to pay TDS?
% of TDS & section under which they need to deduct the TDS , details are mentioned below for your information.
*The payer has to deduct Tax at Source from the sum to be paid to the contractor or subcontractor where
1) Any single sum credited or paid exceeds Rs. 30, 000. or
2) The total sum credited or paid during the financial year exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/-